Lynne’s new title: Clearing the Path: On Death, Loss and Grief is now available via AMAZON. Go and get your free sample of the book.
This website is designed for:
- people who are grieving for themselves or for loved ones
- professionals who deal with loss, death and grieving in their field (physicians, nurses, psycho/social workers, volunteers, teachers, clergy)
- lay people who seek advice on how to help relatives and friends
- others who would like to know more about Lynne’s work and book
- instructors and conference organizers who are interested in lectures, seminars, or workshops
- anyone working through a loss who is seeking personal counseling
Frequently asked questions about grief counseling and Lynne’s work in the field
The Clearing the Path: On Death, Loss and Grief
The Weeping Willow: Encounters with Grief
Lectures, Courses, Workshops, Small Intensives, and Webinars.
May you be blessed with the blessing of Jonathan Swift:
“May you live every day of your life.”
Dealing with Loss, Grief, and Death
The short course.
Click here for information about a coupon to get Lynne’s Course for FREE.